I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Stuart Ralph of The OCD Stories.
We had a great chat and covered loads of different subjects so even though my story focusses on Perinatal OCD there will be lots of interesting and helpful snippets for anyone. It has some light humorous parts too which is something I love about it.
Here's a list of just some of the things we cover:
- intrusive thoughts - intrusive impulses
- recovery - cbt, erp, helping yourself, self esteem, self compassion, self love - creativity - how to encourage people to ask for help
- reaching out when you’re worried about the nature of your thoughts
- my ocd story and advice for new parents
- the creation of Taming Olivia and my hopes for the future.
I’ve had to check twice now that this is real and that I actually have taken part in an episode of The OCD Stories podcast and not just dreamt it! 😊
I really hope it helps! ❤️
Here it is!
As a side note, prior to this chat I'd met Stuart previously at an OCD Stories meet up in West London. It was an amazing, relaxed afternoon spent with others with OCD, chatting away and generally feeling very much at home with peers from the OCD community. It runs monthly, so if you fancy it, please check it out. You can get more information and sign up here.